Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: ~Catalyst Show~

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhhhh!!
    I went to buy tickets for the July 28th show and its sold out!!

    Its my bad for waiting for sooo long... but if anyone has or knows anyone with xtra tickets send em my way!!

    Thanx [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh No! Are you still going Thursday night? All my tix are spoken for but if someone changes their mind I'll let you know!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No. I am not going to the Thursday show. Can't make it to that one.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mattSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2006
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On a separate note...

    English Beat is playing two (FREE) shows @ Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk on 7/28 @ 6:30PM & 8:30PM.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mattSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2006
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As for s/o Social D tickets @ the Catalyst...

    wouldn't hurt to check back the day of the show to see if the venue releases any more tickets. A Hope Line usually forms with some venues.

    The Catalyst
    1011 Pacific Ave.
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060
    831-423-1338
    http://www.catalystclub.com/

    Some other boards to check out:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/tix/
    http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/forsale/tickets

    Good luck!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you find some tix Britt! I was confused from your myspace comment, thinking you were going Thursday. English Beat? Is there a festival going on in Santa Cruz that weekend? Hotels seem to be hella expensive. I can't believe I typed hella, now I sound like a Santa Cruz surfer dude. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And Erika, any chance on you making it to the 'Cruz shows? It would be great to see you again!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mattSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2006
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    jen415 wrote:
    English Beat? Is there a festival going on in Santa Cruz that weekend? Hotels seem to be hella expensive. I can't believe I typed hella, now I sound like a Santa Cruz surfer dude.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hahaha...Btw, SC is a great place to learn to surf in Northern Cal. Cool seaside town & more going on than other "romantic" coastal places up here. Yeah, hotels/motels can be pricey.

    Not aware of any festivals, but The Beat performance is part of a summer series of concerts to promote the Boardwalk/SC. Not sure what other people's tastes are here, but I thought it might be cool to check out the first show prior to the SD show. Also, might be an incentive to those traveling far & ticketless in case they come up empty.

    More info...
    http://www.beachboardwalk.com/01_concerts.html

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jen...
    I have a bad habit of confusing my dates [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    I've been checking catalyst.com everyday hoping they will release more. I'm soo mad at myself for not getting the tix ASAP. Fucking assholes on craigslist are selling them for up to $100 each!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rob562's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its easy to get scalped tixs for "close" to cover price there.

    Email me a week before the show, I may have an extra ticket or two. My brother may have to go away for work, he has two.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tickets anyone??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •